Jen Ryan's Caravan Schoolhouse
An old concept for new times … a collective of like minded people ‘on THE highway’.
STEPPING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Have the confidence in yourself to take risks, be prepared to have to learn more. And, understand who you are is not limited to this minute. Being perfect is not at issue. Being confident enough to trust yourself is. Confidence opens the doors of opportunity.
Is it something you grow up with, or
something you grow into?
Do you get it, or receive it?
If you’ve got, it is a permanent thing?
Or do you need to get your confidence checked up from time to time?
June is Tune It Up Month
1. Being happy to be unskilled and unaware.
2. Never balance experience and confidence.
3. Bypass wisdom in favour of action.
People over estimate their ability, usually because they think they’re superior. Self-awareness is a skill they have yet to master.
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF SAYING THESE THINGS … STOP. JUST STOP
CONFIDENCE & DECISIONS
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
MEANINGFUL or MEANINGLESS
- Have your eyes on the prize. Rephrased as ‘know what you want and make decisions that can make dreams true’.
- Only look backward to check you’re still on the right track. Meaning, changes in philosophy and direction must be supported by actions; if specific goals are to be achieved.
- Be nice. In other words, don’t play games, value the people around you. Especially those supporting and guiding you – even when the lessons are difficult.
WEBINAR NEWS: CARAVAN EXCURSIONS
July Webinar: Minimalism. A guide to essential understandings; Identification of Minimalist’s favourite activities; Asking 5 Why questions to clarify.
JOIN US – Webinar: Caravan Excursions
About The Van Resources
- I have personally created, or selected, all the resources
- I have used most of the resources as teacher, tutor, coach or mentor
- I have an innovative and creative approach to teaching. And, they really work.
Coming Soon to the Van in June
- Free Ebooks focusing on English and grammar skills
- Details of Free workshops and lessons
- Details of upcoming workshops and training sessions
- Special discount offers, either 20% or 50% off
COMING SOON! My latest courses in TUNE UP IN JUNE -writing style.
A Quickie: 5 email lessons. And an online Advanced Course
Become a curator of your own thoughts
Not sure where to start. Contact Me. We can look at your options. Freebies as well as paid workshops an courses.
join a mailing list
Discovery Coast, Qld +61-7-49747810
BUY A BOOK
Granny Jen is Missing, children's book. Celebrates rural Australia.
VIEW SOME ART
An emerging artist, means I'm eclectic. Big Yes here.
This is a real reflection of how emerged I am. This really shows life as a tapestry of surprises and inspiration.